Natural remedies for Constipation, simple and effective
Constipation is a bad hard problem, and those who frequently face it generally known and general discomfort caused by poor bowel movements slowed. And, above all, untreated involves the accumulation of toxins in the body that can transfer even blood.
Moreover, constipation can produce skin problems, abdominal pain, and headaches, hemorrhoids, insomnia or circulatory problems, so why suffer when there are so many natural remedies that does not cost much and are very easy put into practice?
Forget drugs and turning to natural remedies
And now, always the natural way is the healthiest, here are 10 natural remedies for constipation that you do not cause health problems … and no holes in the budget:
1. Eat, daily for at least 170g of fibers, grains and/or starchy vegetables such as corn, peas or beans, preferably at breakfast. Also, try adding an extra barley to your diet to relieve constipation and promote bowel movements quickly; it is important to eat every day, more fiber.
2. Include in your daily diet a variety of fruits and vegetables such as apples, apricots, plums, carrots, corn, broccoli, spinach, tomatoes, and bananas. It is recommended to eat one apple for one hour after a meal and two ripe bananas, one morning and one evening.
3. Skip the pre-cooked foods or processed foods, cooked vegetables as little as possible and try to avoid, if possible, heavy foods, including in your daily diet soups or broths. Also not shown excessive dairy products and hot beverages such hot chocolate.
4. Make it a habit of eating 3 tablespoons of honey per day, single or mixed with water and apple cider vinegar. Morning on an empty stomach, take a teaspoon of honey, drink a glass of water and do not skip breakfast!
5. Drink a cup of bitter coffee per day as food or drinks with bitter taste stimulates digestive tensile.
6. Olive oil is an ailment that you can come to the rescue in many of the most common health problems. Because of lubricant on the bowels, olive oil you can relieve constipation, indicated as to take 2 teaspoons a day, one morning and one evening; If you find the taste is not very pleasant, you can be used in dressings for salads or mixed with spices and apple vinegar.
7. Cabbage juice is not only good for a hangover it is good also for constipation: 2-3 cups of cabbage juice can do wonders.
8. Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day, so to stimulate bowel movements, as well as overall health.
9. Combine one egg white with a little grapefruit juice and drink the mixture every morning for breakfast. Even a simple glass of grapefruit juice can help in this regard.
10. Brew a cup of sweet milk with 10 to 15 raisins in it and before bed, drink milk and eat raisins.
Natural remedies for Constipation: defeat the transit problems naturally
Laxatives can be dangerous for the digestive system and can create dependency, without effective results in the long term, which is why, if during 48 hours did not have a chair, turning to natural remedies for constipation and avoid worsening the problem of health.