Oral herpes is characterized by the appearance of painful vesicles located on the lips, gums, tongue, the mouth of the mouth, the inside of the cheeks and may be accompanied by fever or muscle pain.
Most of the time, the infection disappears in a few days, but there are some natural remedies that hurry the healing and attenuate the intensity of the symptoms.
Thus, you can try the following natural treatments:
- Buffering the area with aloe vera gel (the fleshy part of the leaf) several times a day. Calms pain, hydrates and hurts healing without leaving scars;
- Buffer the diseased area with tea tree oil several times a day;
- Crush a gentian plant and apply to the diseased area. You can make more applications per day;
- Make a paste from a chopped garlic dog and a little vinegar and apply on the vesicles 2-3 times a day;
- Apply propolis tincture with a cleansing pad or an ear stick;
- Infusion of black tea that is being drunk and the sachet applied to the affected area;
- Sodium bicarbonate paste and water are applied to the vesicles by means of a compress;
- A mixture of 100 ml of alcohol 80 °, 1 ml of lavender oil and 1 ml of peppermint oil is made and applied to the affected area 2-3 times a day;